Terms and Conditions – A Summary
We’ve taken our terms and summarised them into a format that is quick to read and easy to understand. This isn’t a legally binding document, but it gives you a summarised view of the things you agree to when using the Ditch the Label website.
- Before using this website, you must agree to the following:
- If you are below the age of 18, you will need permission from your mum, dad or whoever it is that looks after you;
- For your safety we have a Safeguarding Policy that can be found here. It explains how we prioritise your safety and report any concerns;
- We are allowed to change these rules and terms at any time so please check back regularly;
- You can use our website for free, but that doesn’t mean that it will always be available. Sometimes our website will change and will be offline. We try our best to make sure that your experience is positive, but cannot make guarantees;
- If you create an account with us, it is your responsibility to keep your password safe. Our website uses industry-strength security, but in the event of a hacker gaining access to any information that you have provided to us, it isn’t our fault and we can’t take responsibility.
- Everything you see on our website such as blogs, images and videos belongs to us, unless otherwise stated. This means that you cannot copy it or use it somewhere else without getting permission from us first;
- We do our best to make sure that the advice and information on our website is accurate, but you should always get a second opinion. We cannot take responsibility for any negative consequences you may face if you follow our advice. This is because it is impossible for us to predict individual experiences, although we work incredibly hard to make sure that our advice is the best we can possibly offer and your safety is our ultimate priority;
- Sometimes we link to other websites, we try to make sure every site we link to is safe and appropriate, but we cannot accept the responsibility for the content on third party websites. If you have a concern about one of the sites we link to, please email us on [email protected];
- We are ultimately not responsible for any loss or damage you may experience as a result of visiting our website; this includes but is not limited to: viruses, emotional upset, issues you may face as a result of following our advice for example;
- You are responsible for content that you upload to our website. You need to make sure it isn’t copied from somebody else without their permission and if you post something that concerns us, we may contact the authorities – such as the Police or Social Services;
- You’re not allowed to try and hack into our website or to install viruses on our website – we are equally not responsible for any viruses you may get on your computer as a result of using our website. We recommend you have a good anti-virus, and we promise to try and keep our website as safe as we possibly can;
- If you want to link to our website, please just let us know before hand to make sure it’s okay.
If you’d like to read the full, legally binding Terms and Conditions – click here.