If you’re passionate about youth and social issues and reaching Gen Z’s with powerful campaigns that drive real change and raise awareness of the issues facing youth in creative and engaging ways, then our marketing manager role could be the perfect fit for you.
We’re searching for an experienced marketing manager to focus on our digital marketing efforts and creative content development in innovative and fresh ways.
The successful candidate will oversee all marketing comms and programs, implementing a marketing plan that supports our organisational strategy.
Please read our full job specifications here.
We are Ditch the Label, the global youth charity. For over 10 years, we’ve been on a mission to help young people overcome the issues that affect them the most.
Whether that’s bullying, mental health, relationships, identity or the tough stuff in-between, we’re here. We provide digital safe spaces, direct support, education programmes, public campaigns and world-class research.
One of the things we are proudest of here at Ditch the Label, is the welcoming culture of friendliness and team work that we have created.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and believe that people work at their best when they are at their happiest and in an environment that is chilled and relaxed. Walk into our office and you’ll experience a light and airy buzz, with vibrant music, tons of breakout spaces, unlimited snacks and pretty much every combination of coffee you could ever imagine.
We are proud to have a culture that permeates the values of Ditch the Label; we’re judgement free and here to support everyone in being their best possible selves.
- Stage 1: Written applications (you’re here)
- Stage 2: Initial interview with up to 2 members of the Ditch the Label team (held virtually)
- Stage 3: Final interview with CEO (in-person, social distancing allowing)
- Stage 4: DBS checks
- Stage 5: Your first day (goals!)
Role particulars and benefits:
- Salary: £38k – £42k PA (depending upon experience)
- Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
- Office hours: Monday to Friday. 9am – 5.30pm
- Contract: Full-time
- Annual leave: 28 days, plus your birthday off
We are big on self-care and practicing what we preach and so our
manifesto really does permeate through the entire organisation, starting
with each and every team member. Some of our perks include:
- Weekly team meditations, yoga and breathwork
- Monthly team days out
- Bring your pet to work days
- Early finish on Fridays
- 28 day holiday entitlement, plus R&R days and your birthday off
- Free snacks, flavoured/iced coffees and drinks
- Open and supportive team
- A beautiful office environment with calming essential oils, breakout areas
- and plenty of calm spaces
- Regular team briefs and catchups
- Regular 360 appraisals and coaching
- Team conference trips
- Free Spotify premium
- Team socials
- Cake days & office treats
How to apply:
Fill out the form to apply.
We’re excited to receive your application!
We are unable to accept incomplete application forms.